Willand is a village and parish within the Local Government district of Mid Devon, England.
It is about 12 miles north of Exeter and 1.5 miles north of Cullompton. In 1991 the population was 3750 although recently this has grown considerably.
The National Grid reference for the centre of the area is ST037110. Willand is a major part of Lower Culm electoral ward. The ward population at the 2011 Census was 5,808. The parish is surrounded, clockwise from the north, by the parishes of Halberton, Uffculme and Cullompton.
Willand has probably had a settlement since the Iron Age but is first recorded in 1042 as having “belonged to Ethmar”. It historically formed part of the Halberton Hundred.
There is one pub, The Halfway House, and a country manor, situated next to Diggerland, called the Verbeer Manor. It has one primary school, Willand School, that has around 400 pupils. From Willand, pupils go to Cullompton Community College, Uffculme School, or to other secondary schools in the area.
Willand has a football club, Willand Rovers F.C. who play at The Stan Robinson Stadium on Silver Street.
Willand also has a Village Hall where a number of social activities take place such as Short Mat Bowls and Coffee Mornings. Alongside the Village Hall is Willand Tennis Club