To receive and agree any apologies from Councillors
Councillor Whately had offered apologies as she is away from home.
Councillor Little had offered apologies due to a family commitment
2. To receive any declarations of interest from Members on any of the agenda items.
3. Items brought forward from the Chair
4. Public questions on any of the agenda items
5. Minutes of the meeting held: Thursday 18 June 2020 (circulated)
a) Emergency Plan
i) Review of the current plan and provide the Clerk with any changes.
ii) To discuss whether to update the plan to detail actions to be taken in the event of another lockdown in the area.
b) To approve the website accessibility statement as circulated.
c) Staff appraisal meetings – to receive a report from Councillor Wilcox.
d) b/f from meeting held on 10 September to discuss change of signage on entrances to village
a) To review the current income and expenditure budgets and agree any necessary adjustments
b) To review the allotment rents and water charges and agree the scale of charges for 2021/22
c) Precept for 2021/22
i) Review of current salaries and preparation for 2021/22 budget planning (in accordance with financial regulations)
8. Councillors round table to receive any further information from Councillors and to highlight future agenda items.
Clerk to Willand Parish Council
13 September 2020Download PDF