National Lottery Community Fund – Small Grant Scheme – apply now!
|Places Called Home will offer eligible groups funding awards of between £1,000 and £5,000 for activities and equipment that meet at least two of the following criteria:
- Build on the relationships created during the COVID-19 pandemic to increase community activity and the number of people taking part.
- Encourage people to work together, creating opportunities for communities to live in a sustainable and healthy way.
- Raise awareness amongst the public of the importance of connected households, neighbourhoods and resilient communities.
- Develop a new idea, activity or way to come together that has emerged in response to the pandemic.
- Revive or redesign community and common spaces to encourage shared community activities.
Places Called Home opens for applications on 30 June 2021, and will close to applications when we have received 1,500 applications or on 14 July 2021, whichever comes first.
What is an eligible organisation?
- You must be one of the following to submit an application:
- voluntary and community organisation
- constituted group or club
- registered charity
- charitable incorporated organisation (CIO)
- not-for-profit company
- community interest company (CIC)
- school (as long as your project benefits and involves the communities around the school)
- statutory body (including local authorities, town, parish and community council)
- community benefit society.
To apply click on the link below: